Heat treatment and melting furnaces
- 600 kW Pilot electric arc furnace
- Vacuum heat treatment plant up to 1600 °C with high pressure quenching
- various chamber and tube furnaces for protective or reactive gas operation
- Test stands and combustion chambers for the investigation of burners and radiant heating tubes
We carry out heat treatments and melting tests on your behalf. Contact us for more information.
Water models for the physical simulation of fluid flows
- Thin slab casting mould
We plan and manufacture water models within the scope of research and development or service contracts according to customer requirements.
Fluid flow test rigs
- Ventilator test rigs (radial, axial and cross-flow ventilator)
- Model of a high convective cooling section
- Test rig to determine the heat transfer distribution of nozzle fields
- Bell-type furnace model
- Particle Image Velocimetry (3D-PIV)
- Laser Doppler Anemometry (LDA)
- Laser Induced Fluorescense (LIF)
- 3D laser profile sensors
- Pyrometers, suction pyrometers and other comprehensive temperature measurement technology also for use in harsh environments
- various multi-hole probes and anemometers for the determination of flow velocities and volume flows derived from them
- Process gas analytics and measurement technology for the determination of dust load in gasses
- and much more
We also have software for simulation and modeling using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Finite Elements Method (FEM) as well as software for calculations in chemical thermodynamics and reaction kinetics at our disposal.